EMEP centers technical reports to the Second Joint Session of the Steering Body to the EMEP and the Working Group on Effects
The status reports from the EMEP centers available from this page are to be presented and discussed
at the Second Joint Session of the Steering Body to the EMEP and the Working Group on Effects to take place 13-16 September 2016 in Geneva.
EMEP centers reports from earlier sessions can be found here:
1st joint session
| 38th session
| 37th session
Official papers to the Second Joint Session of the Steering Body to the EMEP and the Working Group on Effects are available at http://www.unece.org/index.php?id=40002#/
- EMEP Status Report 1/2016
- "Transboundary particulate matter, photo-oxidants, acidifying and eutrophying components"
Joint MSC-W & CCC & CEIP Report
EMEP Status Report 1/2016 (pdf 32 MB)
- Supplementary material to EMEP Status Report 1/2016
- "EMEP/MSC-W model performance for acidifying and eutrophying components, photo-oxidants and particulate matter in 2014"
Joint MSC-W & CCC Report
Supplementary material to EMEP Status Report 1/2016 (pdf 72 MB)
- EMEP Status Report 2/2016
- "Assessment of heavy metals transboundary pollution, progress in model development and mercury research"
Joint MSC-E & CCC Report
EMEP Status Report 2/2016 (pdf 9.5 MB)
- EMEP Status Report 3/2016
- "Persistent organic pollutants: model assessment of pollution research activity"
Joint MSC-E & CCC Report
EMEP Status Report 3/2016 (pdf 12 MB)
- CCC Report 2/2016
- "Data Report 2014 Particulate matter, carbonaceous and inorganic compounds"
by Anne-Gunn Hjellbrekke
- CCC Report 3/2016
- "Ozone measurements 2014"
by Anne-Gunn Hjellbrekke, Sverre Solberg
- CCC Report 4/2016
- "Heavy metals and POP measurements, 2014"
by Wenche Aas and Pernilla Bohlin Nizzetto
- CCC Report 5/2016
- "VOC measurements 2014"
by Sverre Solberg et al.
- CCC Report 6/2016
- "Results of the fifth interlaboratory comparison of analytical methods for carbonaceous particulate matter within EMEP"
by Sverre Solberg
- CEIP Technical Report 1/2016
- "Review of emission data reported under the LRTAP Convention and NEC Directive"
K. Mareckova, R. Wankmueller, L. Moosmann, M. Pinterits & M. Tista
- MSC-E Technical report 1/2016
- "Heavy metals and persistent organic pollutants: model assessment of pollution and research activities"
V. Shalatov, I. Ilyin, A. Gusev, O. Travnikov
Full Text (pdf 7.1 MB)
- MSCE/INM Technical Report 4/2016
- "Assessment of lead pollution levels in Belarus with fine spatial resolution (EMEP case study)"
I. Ilyin, M. Varygina, S. Kakareka
English (pdf 6.4 MB) Russian (pdf 6.5 MB)
- MSC-W Technical Report 1/2016
- Atmospheric Supply of Nitrogen, Cadmium, Mercury, Benzo(a)pyrene and PBDEs to the Baltic Sea in 2014
Summary Report for HELCOM
Jerzy Bartnicki, Alexey Gusev, Wenche Aas and Anna Benedictow
- MSC-W Data Note 1/2016 Individual Country Reports
- "Transboundary air pollution by main pollutants (S, N, O3) and PM"
M. Gauss, A. Nyiri, A. C. Benedictow and H. Klein
Russian translation: Svetlana Tsyro