EMEP centers technical reports to the Fifth Joint Session of the Steering Body to the EMEP and the Working Group on Effects
The status reports from the EMEP centers available from this page are to be presented and discussed
at the Fifth Joint Session of the Steering Body to the EMEP and the Working Group on Effects to take place 9-13 September 2019 in Geneva.
EMEP centers reports from earlier sessions can be found here:
4th joint session
|3rd joint session
| 2nd joint session
Official papers to the Fifth Joint Session of the Steering Body to the EMEP and the Working Group on Effects are available at http://www.unece.org
- EMEP Status Report 1/2019
- "Transboundary particulate matter, photo-oxidants, acidifying and eutrophying components"
Joint MSC-W & CCC & CEIP Report
EMEP Status Report 1/2019 (pdf 31 MB)
- EMEP/MSC-W Supplementary material to EMEP Status Report 1/2019
- "EMEP/MSC-W model performance for acidifying and eutrophying components, photo-oxidants and particulate matter in 2017"
Joint MSC-W & CCC Report
Supplementary material to EMEP Status Report 1/2019 (pdf 84 MB)
- EMEP Status Report 2/2019
- "Assessment of transboundary pollution by toxic substances: Heavy metals and POPs."
Joint MSC-E & CCC & CEIP & Ineris Report
EMEP Status Report 2/2019
- CEIP Technical Report 4/2019
- "Inventory Review 2019. Review of emission data reported under the LRTAP Convention and NEC Directive. Stage 1 and 2 review Status of gridded and LPS data"
Katarina Mareckova, Marion Pinterits, Bernhard Ullrich, Robert Wankmüller, Silke Gaisbauer
Joint CEIP/EEA Technical Report 4/2019
- CEIP Technical Report 5/2019
- "Methodologies applied to the technical review of emission data 2019"
Katarina Mareckova, Robert Wankmüller, Marion Pinterits, Sabine Schindlbacher, Melanie Tista
Joint CEIP/EEA Technical Report 5/2019
- CCC Report 1/2019
- "Data Report 2017 Particulate matter, carbonaceous and inorganic compounds"
- CCC Report 2/2019
- "Ozone measurements 2017"
Anne-Gunn Hjellbrekke and Sverre Solberg
- CCC Report 3/2019
- "Heavy metals and POP measurements 2017"
Wenche Aass and Pernilla Bohlin Nizzetto
- CCC Report 4/2019
- "VOC measurements 2017"
Sverre Solberg, Anja Claude and Stefan Reimann
- MSC-W Data Note 1/2019 Individual Country Reports
- Transboundary air pollution by main pollutants (S, N, O3) and PM
H. Klein, M. Gauss, A. Nyiri and S. Tsyro (Russian translation: S. Tsyro)
- MSC-E Data Report 3/2019
- "Assessment of transboundary pollution by toxic substances: Heavy metals and POPs. SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS FOR HEAVY METALS"
I. Ilyin, A. Gusev, O. Rozovskaya, V. Shatalov, O.Travnikov, I.Strijkina
MSC-E Data Report 3/2019
- MSC-E Data Report 5/2018
- "Assessment of transboundary pollution by toxic substances: Heavy metals and POPs. SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS FOR POPs"
A. Gusev, I. Ilyin, O. Rozovskaya, V. Shatalov, O.Travnikov, I.Strijkina
MSC-E Data Report 4/2019